HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Amazing Love {Paper Issues December Take 5 Challenge}

Just catching up on sharing some layouts I've recently made. I've recently been playing in the challenges over at Paper Issues, and I got a chance over winter break to play. I used the Take 5 Challenge in December:

Image may contain: text

I made this page for my hair stylist who recently did a "baldraiser" to raise $1,000 for this beautiful 16-year-old battling cancer. She thought it would take a week to raise it, but within 58 minutes, she hit that goal. Within a couple of days, she raise over $13,000. What an amazing and remarkable lady! And she's just as beautiful bald as she is with her purple hair.


Here are some details. From the challenge, I used white, a hashtag, patterned paper, bling, cardstock, layers, sticker, punch, and ink.

Most of the stuff on here is by Crate Paper, from different collections, along with a few other things from my stash.





cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...