HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Love My Team {Stuck?! Sketches October 15 Challenge}

It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's the page I created, feature a picture of me and my fourth grade teacher teammates.

And the sketch Laura made for us:


Here are some details. I cut those "4th" thingies out on my Silhouette for our annual picture that goes on a bulletin board at my school, and so the yellow was my starting point for the layout. I found this yellow paper with plus signs in my stash, which I thought would be perfect for a school page. When I was looking for a frame, I found this striped chipboard one, and I drew the rest of the colors from that. The blue ledger paper is really old Dear Elsie paper. The red arrow paper is by by Bella Blvd, and the diagonal stripe is by Simple Stories. The flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons, and I've had those red Jenni Bowlin school letter stickers in my stash forever and was happy to finally use them.


Here's a shot of the top. The apple was cut out of a Bella Blvd paper, as are the little stars. That cool stamp of scattered letters is by Carabelle Studio. The circle chipboard piece is by 2Crafty. I coated it with silver embossing powder.


The schoolhouse and arrow were cut from the same paper as the stars, and the apple is from another Bella Blvd paper from the same collection (Star Student). The Maya Road light bulb doesn't show up as much as I had wished, but I thought it was a good accent for a school page.


I hope you'll come play with us! It's a fun sketch to play with, plus we have two awesome sponsors donating prizes:

Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.

cubeupload

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Brilliant Debbi! Fabulous colours and contrast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...